Amir Wallet Verification
Information for acquaintance
In order to pass verification, you must do the following:
From your e-mail to which the account is registered in the system, you must write a request to [email protected] with the following content:
“Please reset verification”
As soon as the verification is reset, you will be notified by email and a yellow bar with the text “Pass KYC” will appear in your personal account.
Click there and follow the instructions:
Verification is currently only possible in the web version of your personal account!
‼️ All applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis! Please wait! ‼️
1. Verification must be done in the web version, from a computer! This way you will avoid common mistakes!
The Global Pass mobile application is not adapted to the documents of residents of the CIS countries, namely, it is not possible to upload multiple files, as well as files in .pdf format.
To pass verification, use the WEB version of your personal account:
go to the account.amir.capital link through a browser, then enter your username and password.
Step-by-step algorithm of actions for passing verification:
1. Take a photo of the main page of your passport or driver’s license (both sides) and save it to your computer. All 4 corners of the document must be within the frame.
2. Ask your bank for a statement of the available balance or a receipt with your address and full name. Only the statement of the available balance contains the full name and address of registration, can be ordered online and downloaded in .pdf format. To confirm the address, use a bank statement with your full name and address in English.
3. Next, in the web version of your personal account, click on the yellow bar “Pass KYC” and follow the instructions.
Before uploading documents to confirm the address, you will be asked to fill in the address manually. It is necessary to register the registration address as in the passport, up to the number of the house and apartment (if any).
Your actions after sending documents for verification:
1. It is necessary to periodically click on the yellow bar, if after clicking the information “Thank you” or “Done” appears, there is no possibility to upload documents – your profile has not yet been verified, you need to wait. Checking documents at this stage can take up to 24 hours.
2. If it is possible to upload documents, this means that you were refused at some stage of document confirmation. You need to check all documents (use information about documents suitable for verification at the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nFvPtatPLKeWtCxz0E8tNYQpQdxxKl1u/view) and resubmit.
Citizens of the Republic of Belarus: there is a registration stamp in your passport on page 25. If there are two stamps on this page, then you need to check the next page 26, so it must also be photographed and uploaded.
The situation is similar with internal Russian passports to confirm the address: in the case of two stamps on the 5th page, you must upload a photo of a spread of 6-7 pages, even if they are empty. If you use an internal passport of the Russian Federation to confirm the address, be sure to upload the main spread.